Knoke Legal is your local solicitor in Dee Why who will work with you to understand your needs and to achieve the best outcome for you and your family.
We can help with Property law and support you in the buying and selling of a house or the sale or purchase of a business, preparing a Will, Power of Attorney or Enduring Guardian, or setting up a Trust and other aspects of family law.
We approach every situation with consideration for the legal issues involved. We then work to provide you with a clear way forward to resolve matters in a quick, professional and cost effective manner. In contentious matters we work towards dealing with your matter honestly, compassionately and conscientiously as we aim for prompt and consistent communications in a cost effective manner.
We take pride in providing meaningful, comprehensive legal services.
Knoke Legal is local boutique law firm based in Dee Why who provides services and advice in the following areas of practice;
- Conveyancing and Property law
- Wills and Estate planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Enduring guardian documentation
- Elder Law
- Estate Litigation including family provision claims and contested estates
- Retail and Commercial Leasing
- Employment Law contracts and agreements
- Business law
- Probate and estate administration
- Family Law and de facto relationships
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Loan agreements
- Traffic matter
- Liquor licencing
- Strata By Laws and special by laws
- Local Court
- Debt Collection and recovery
- Mortgages and property dealings
We have now moved to Dee Why. Come and check out our new office!